Archiware GmbH, expert in professional archive and backup software, responds to the discontinuation of Tolis Group’s BRU and ArGest with a special trade-in promotion.
• Qualifying installations receive a 50% discount with BRU trade-in
• The purchased P5 installation must include the P5 Archive module to qualify
• The trade-in offer is available until the 31st of March 2021.
Munich, October 21st, 2020 - Tolis Group, the manufacturer of BRU and ArGest software, has ceased operations. Support and updates are no longer available for customers of these products. Providing future-proof data management for BRU customers, Archiware offers a 50% trade-in discount on all archive installations.
The 50% discount is granted for a complete, one-time order of Archiware P5. The trade-in special covers the cost of an entire installation, including slot and storage licenses. Additionally, the discount is not limited to the cost of the BRU or ArGest installation that is being replaced.
Tolis Group customers may qualify for the trade-in special by submitting a BRU/ArGest invoice together with their Archiware order. The order must entail the Archiware P5 Archive module, a long-term storage solution that moves data to disk, tape and cloud.
Optimal archive bundles for the trade-in special include:
• P5 Desktop LTO Edition - for customers with a single LTO tape drive and no expansion requirements
• P5 Archive Edition - for customers with a small tape library
The BRU trade-in offer is available until March 31, 2021. Register for a 50% discount on professional archive via the Archiware website.
Info: https://landing.archiware.com/landing/bru-trade-in-promotion & AmyDV*
* * Distributor for Hellas
Notes: Press Release - Archiware GmbH - October 2020