The TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS company, based in Aigaleo, Attiki, Greece, on 26th Kritis Street, as the owner of the current Technology Online Portal radiotvlink.gr & .com ("Technological Online Portal") would like to inform the visitors/users regarding the type and set of any information collected and processed as a Data Processing Officer when visiting and browsing the present Online Portal and assuring them that any processing of their personal data is always in the interest of the users, of the principles of legality, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its aspects, and that it fully complies with the European Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your privacy and to safeguard your privacy, a matter of utmost importance and priority for it.
By reading below, you will be fully informed of how we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, third party protection), the length of time they are retained, and the rights you can exercise at any time about your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
What is Personal Data?
It is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identity number, location data, online identity identifier, or one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Any act or set of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means of personal data or personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, recovery, search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Our users who visit our Technological Online Portal may, under certain conditions, be asked to disclose their personal data (eg, when you subscribe to our e-Newsletters we ask for your name, surname and e-mail address). on your contact form we also ask you for your phone number so we can get in touch with you as soon as possible).
We do not collecte personal data for underage because our Technology Online Portal is clearly referred to professionals in the Media and Entertainment Industry.
We must remember that Cookie is a file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet when you visit any Website and may, incidentally, store information related:
- with your online behavior and your user preferences in order to provide you with targeted advertising or offers that match your preferences and which will still be shown to you when you visit a Website that matches your interests (behavioral Cookies - advertising / Third Party Cookies),
- with the electronic pages you visit on our Technological Online Portal, and if errors occur with them (Performance and Functional Cookies),
- by analyzing the use of the Website (eg google analytics),
- with the type of browser,
- the Internet Service Provider (ISP)
You are not required to accept Cookies and therefore, as an additional measure, modify the browser so that it does not accept Cookies. The browser you use to browse the internet not only allows you to view your cookies but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing or deleting them, all or some of them. You can also set the browser program to not accept cookies from any website. You can also set up your browser to ask for your consent before a cookie is accepted by your device. This gives you full control over cookies, but also has the disadvantage of slowing your web browsing.
It should be noted that there are different levels of controlling cookies. You have the option through your browser to choose not to receive third party cookies or ad behavior cookies. In some browsers, you can even block specific companies from which you do not wish to receive a cookie.
Use of Personal Data - Purposes
The Personal Data of the users of our Technological Online Portal provided through or via linked applications may be used for the purposes stated in this or associated applications, namely:
- personalized adaptation of our Technological Portal to provide users with the best user experience and enjoy the services provided
- it is possible to provide statistics to third parties, but not to be able to identify their persons and personal data
- Manage our Technology Online Portal and all forms of communication
- Manage linked apps
- it is possible to send updates or notifications or even promotional actions upon a prior choice of users who will have to meet the conditions that apply now in the context of GDPR implementation and which they will be able to revoke at any time freely.
With the registration of the users of the Website in our e-Newsletters, users agree, upon express agreement, to receive the information we provide them both on the course of topical news and on any competitions and / or gifts due to participation in them, or for important events.
There is a case of transmitting user data to third parties / collaborators acting on our behalf (processing) and making sure that they meet the privacy requirements by applying a parallel policy of protection to ours.
TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS will not in any way and for any reason communicate or disclose the personal data of users of the Technological Online Portal radiotvlink.gr & .com unless it has the permetion and explicit consent of them to do so, or if this is due to the existence of a corresponding obligation to comply with the applicable legal rules and always to the specific principle that the law will prescribe.
TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS
- Maintains confidentiality about the personal data you give.
- Takes organizational and technical security measures for data processing.
- Will notify you immediately of any incident concerning the violation of your personal data.
- Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the controller.
Security of Personal Data
TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS constantly receives all the appropriate Measures to protect your privacy.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to the Administrator of TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS and strict rules of professional secrecy and confidentiality apply. Any process of processing your personal data is conducted by the Administrator in a way that fully complies with the rules and procedures required by GDPR, ensuring the security of your personal data and protecting them from unauthorized access and use, tampering , loss / theft, or destruction.
Duration of Observation of Personal Data
User's personal data is retained for as long as the legitimate purpose of the processing for which it was originally collected has been obtained following the free consent of the users.
TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS as the responsible for processing your personal data, enables you, in full compliance with GDPR's provisions, to exercise the rights provided:
- the right to information: TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS takes all necessary actions both during the collection phase and in any subsequent processing of your personal data so that you have full potential for exercising your legal rights, such as are described in this update.
- the right to access your personal data: You have the right to be informed by us how and if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you may ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of Data we hold, how long we store it, whether it is automated decision making, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion, processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
- the right to update them (Correction): If you find that there is an error in your Data you can apply to correct it (eg name correction)
- the right to objection to processing: You may oppose the processing of your Data and we will immediately stop processing it unless there are other legitimate reasons that prevail
- the right of portability: You may ask us to receive in a readable form for the Data you have provided or to ask us to forward it to another controller
- the right to delete / cancel: You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which it was originally collected or you wish to withdraw your consent if you have previously submitted it.
Within a reasonable time of one (1) month from receipt of your request, TZANAKOS P. ANDREAS will respond reasonably to your acceptance or rejection of your request or your requests if there are more than one.
In any case, if you believe that your personal data is being violated and your rights in any way are violated in violation of our Outstanding Obligation to the contrary, or if you are not satisfied with the reasons for the response you receive about accepting or declining your request or your requests, you may file a complaint with the Greek Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).