Adder is returning to the IBC show next week at the RAI exhibition center in Amsterdam. As well as being the place to be for the latest in broadcast technology, here are five great reasons why you should come and visit the Adder Stand 7.B18, Hall 7 next week.
1. Find out how using an IP KVM matrix in live broadcast, operators can seamlessly switch from one camera shot or application to the next, at the touch of a button, without the need for multiple workstations.
2. Discover how our KVM technology has become a go-to within radio production - giving producers quick and easy access to all on-site digital audio workstations and other servers from within the studio.
3. Learn how KVM allows computers to be moved away from the editor’s desktop into temperature-controlled and secure server rooms. From a single bay, studio, or remote location, editors can access and control multiple computers with a single keyboard and mouse - without latency or loss of video quality.
4. See how you can have total control, adopting a uniformed approach to system access across your facility. Providing users with familiarity, confidence and increased reliability along with the flexibility to grow and adapt your system to suit your needs, and assured compatibility both now and in the future.
5. Enjoy a FREE beer on us and meet the team during our very own beer event on Friday & Saturday from 5pm
So, if you want to see how we support the different corners of the broadcast technology with the very best IP-KVM solutions, then come and visit us on stand 7.B18 at IBC 2022.
See you there!
Info: www.adder.com/en & Ariston BTS * & Telmaco *
* Distributors for Hellas in Alphabetical Order
Notes: Press Release - Adder Technology - 2 September 2022