Join NTS to hear from the world's leading experts in the field, learn from large-scale projects undertaken by European broadcasters, dive into tutorials, and see cutting-edge demonstrations.
NTS will also be made available as a paid live stream. Live stream participants can send questions to the room for the Q&As following each presentation, participate in polls, and will get permanent access to presentations and other post-event resources.
VP of Engineering
Media Infrastructure Architect
... along with:
Roland Beutler (SWR), Arne Bönninghoff (Riedel), Peter Brightwell (BBC), David Chalmers (BBC), Mathias Coinchon (RTS), Adam Dean (BBC), Edmond Debar (FTV), Mike Ellis (BBC), Sandro Furter (TPC), Larissa Görrner (Grass Valley), Hans Hoffmann (EBU), Veli-Matti Jarvelainen (YLE), Sonja Langhans (IRT), Genc Mucolli (RTKLive), Mikko Nevalainen (YLE), Hugo Ortiz (RTBF), Mark Patrick (BBC), Gerard Phillips (Arista), Love Thyresson (Net Insight), Phil Tudor (BBC), Ildiko Vansca (OpenStack), Willem Vermost (EBU)
• Media transport: uncompressed and compressed, for video and audio
• Ready-to-use design patterns
• The Pyramid for Media Nodes – a look at standards and what's missing
• New ways of working
• Use cases
• Related technologies: how IP over 5G production networks might function; the future of data centres; fibre; and much more...
• Architecturing redundant PTP deployments
• Orchestration / Automation
• Network security for broadcast equipment
• Patterns of cloud infrastructures on-premise
• Deploying services on multiple clouds off-premise
• 5G for Public Service Media
Notes: Press Release - EBU - 15 May 2019