PTS 2022 (1-3 February) is the industry event focusing on recent and future developments in media production technology, and a key conference for those needing to make informed strategic decisions in the technical domain. The programme has now been published.
PTS 2022 will be high-quality online event. If conditions permit then you'll also be able to join PTS+, the event's networking component at EBU HQ in Geneva. Currently, travel is possible, and we expect a review from the Swiss authorities on 24 January.
Book with confidence and take advantage of the early-bird discount. Up- or downgrading your reservation is easy! Check out our booking policy.
Emmy award-winning immersive director, digital artist and journalist
“You can elevate a brand with innovative storytelling. But you need to sow the seeds to reap the rewards”, says Francesca Panetta, who worked as a Creative Director at MIT, a Fellow at Harvard, and led several innovation activities at Guardian News & Media.
Co-founder and CEO of Metaphysic
Thomas will talk about AI-based storytelling. His company Metaphysic develops software and AI tools for the creation of hyper-real synthetic media. It aims explicitly at the Metaverse and is the latest in a series of media-focused start-ups created by Thomas.
ALSO ON THE AGENDA
View the full progamme on our website.
• WHAT'S CHANGED AND ISN'T GOING BACK
• R&D AND INNOVATION STRATEGIES AT PSM
• QUALITY IN THE AGE OF MOBILE AND LARGE SCREENS
• TECHNOLOGY IS CONTENT
• SUSTAINABILITY IN PRODUCTION
• 5G IN MEDIA PRODUCTION DEMYSTIFIED
• THE ROAD TO AI-BASED CONTENT GENERATION
• NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND NEW APPLICATIONS
• INGREDIENTS IP CLOUD BASED PRODUCTION
• ON-SET VIRTUAL PRODUCTION
• THE AUDIENCE AND IMMERSIVE MEDIA
• GAME ENGINES IN BROADCAST WORKFLOWS
Νotes: Announcement - European Broadcasting Union (EBU) - December 2021