October 19th - 11:05 - 11:50 CEST.
Sustainability took a huge step forward during the 2020 pandemic. Key operators have begun to prioritize sustainability in their infrastructures.
Book your calendar for this insightful analysis: Sustainability in operator’s and broadcaster's infrastructures, to hear how key operators are innovating their products and services to integrate in the environmental impact for the planet and strategies they are adopting, to reduce the carbon footprint of their networks.
• Remi Beaudouin - Chief Strategy Officer - ATEME
• Catherine Bals - Head of Reputation & Sustainability - Proximus
• Fiona Ball - Group Director of the Bigger Picture - SKY
• Mark Giesbers - Managing Director Products - Liberty Global
• Charles-Edouard Monier - Sustainability and Business Planning Lead - RTL Nederland
Moderated by: DR. Oliver Balch - Freelance writer and Journalist
Check out our full agenda
Info: : www.ateme.com & Ariston BTS*
* Distributor for Hellas
Notes: Press Release - ATEME - October 2021