WorldCast Systems, a leading global supplier of advanced broadcast solutions, announces a new version of its Ecreso FM 5/10kW transmitter.
December 2021 - The Ecreso 5/10kW is a fully digital transmitter for analog FM which combines reliable performance and high efficiency of up to 76%. Truly revolutionary, the Ecreso 5/10kW is renowned for being As Solid as a 1+1 with its built-in 1+1 redundancy. Designed for cost-efficiency, high audio quality, and user experience in mind, the transmitter hosts a multitude of onboard features including an integrated digital modulator, 5-band sound processor, RDS encoder, MPX over AES compatibility, and the highly innovative and patented SmartFM technology. Also fully featured for local maintenance and configuration, the Ecreso FM 5/10kW allows extensive remote control by Web server with its advanced measurement interface but also SNMP management, RS232 or GPIOs.
With the 2.3.0 version, users benefit from advanced features and improvements for additional reliability, efficiency, and control. These include:
• SmartFM [V2] - This sophisticated algorithm enables broadcasters to reduce their energy consumption by up to 40%, thereby lowering expenses and carbon footprint. After many tests and deployments worldwide, WorldCast has updated the five saving strategies to adapt to on-field conditions. In particular, SmartFM V2 brings a new "Extreme Savings" strategy for when broadcasters need it most.
• Automation - Ecreso FM is the only transmitter to automate a configuration change or send GPIO commands in case of specific alarms. Complementary to the scheduler features, the automation is part of the Communication Pack license.
• RDS improvements – management of the UTF8 is now available, as are Danish language characters.
• Reinforced security from remote FTP through new access restrictions
“Our Ecreso FM 5/10kW is one of our flagship solutions, reflecting the perfect balance between performance and cost-competitiveness. In line with our objective to continuously offer our customers the most advanced solutions, we continuously release new versions reflective of evolving market needs and customer return on experience. We hope the features included in 2.3.0 will benefit Ecreso users with easier maintenance, more control, and more savings.” David Houze, Product Manager at WorldCast Systems.
To request an upgrade to v2.3.0 or for more information on this product, contact WorldCast Systems here.
Info: www.worldcastsystems.com & Telmaco SA *
* Reseller for Hellas & Cyprus
Notes: Press Release - WorldCast Systems - December 2021